New mum who ate her own placenta 'transferred deadly infection BACK to her baby', docs fear – The Sun


The Sun
New mum who ate her own placenta ‘transferred deadly infection BACK to her baby‘, docs fear
The Sun
The baby was transferred to neonatal intensive care where tests showed the newborn was positive for bacteria called group b streptococcus agalactiae (GBS). Doctors believe the placenta pills were the source of the bacterial infection, which was then

and more »

Powered by WPeMatico

Posted under: Baby Bean Bag, Child Bean Bag

Tagged as: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>