Tacoma mom says baby accidentally ate marijuana candy; offers warning to others – KOMO News


KOMO News
Tacoma mom says baby accidentally ate marijuana candy; offers warning to others
KOMO News
They have it in the gym bag or purse. The kids are rummaging through the purse or gym bag and that’s how they find it. Parent has taken it out of the packaging and the child doesn’t recognize it,” said Dr. Alexander Garrard, Washington Poison Center.

and more »

Powered by WPeMatico

Posted under: Baby Bean Bag, Child Bean Bag

Tagged as: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>